Sunday, November 24, 2013

Time to (Try To) Wait Patiently!

On Thursday we got our USCIS approval.  On Friday we drove to the state capital to get apostilles for it and a few other final documents.  Then we walked to the nearest post office an MAILED that dossier!  What a GREAT feeling!


That envelope you see me holding is precious and priceless!  We sent it to another couple who is traveling to Camden's country on Sunday (today).  Once they hand it to the team there, they will translate it and submit it to the adoption authorities.  Then we wait for them to tell us when we can travel!  Wait patiently... maybe patiently....  I am SO SUPER EXCITED to get to Camden's country and meet him!  We're thinking it will be possibly in February, but we're not sure how the holidays will affect the processing time.

In other news, Lydia and I had a big morning yesterday.  I ran in my first 5K race, and then Lydia got to dance in our town's Holiday Parade with her dance class!


I think I placed 155th or something like that, but it was fun to be in a race.  Here's Lydia's group:

 


Lydia did great in the parade!  She loved it too.  Maybe partly because she got to wear eye shadow and lip stick!  :)  Here's a clip of her group dancing.  It's hard to spot Lydia, but Aaron zoomed in on her back when he realized where she was in the group.
 

No comments: