Sunday, September 8, 2013

Bits and Pieces

I've been feeling discouraged this week that our home study is still not written up, and we're not sure what the hold up is.

But God has given us some bits and pieces of encouragement!

Bits and pieces from the past of our little "Camden."  A few days ago I stumbled upon one organization's website (I won't say which one right now, since it would give away Camden's location), and I found some pictures of him from 2010.  There was even a short video clip of some people visiting Camden's group, and it shows a few second of him in action!  Then, just last night, I read an email from someone who found me on Reece's Rainbow.  She had adopted a girl from Camden's group in 2011, and she sent some pictures of him from that time.  We also now know his real name, and which orphanage he is in.  (Can't say yet though, until the adoption is finalized!)  I was so excited I could hardly go to sleep last night.  It is SO special to us to have a few more little pieces of the puzzle; some glimpses of who this sweet boy is.  I think I'm in love!

Here are a few pictures we have.  First, from 2010:



And the new ones we got that are from 2011:


 
 
And of course, the most recent one:
 


I keep reminding myself that we have no legal hold on him until the adoption is finalized, but we pray that God will allow us to bring this boy into our family.

Can you help?  The estimated total cost of the adoption is $23,000.  Please click on the Reece's Rainbow link on the right (with Camden's picture) to make a tax deductible donation to our adoption grant.  Thank you!

No comments: