Monday, October 20, 2008

A Wet Morning

This morning as Aaron was getting ready for school, he noticed something unpleasant- water was dripping from a crack in the ceiling in our kitchen. So, I called our landlady and told her as well as I could what was happening. She called back later and said that our neighbor from upstairs would come and look at it. He came a while later and said something about mice and rats (could a rat chew through a pipe?) and said (I think) that he would wrap something around the pipe to stop the leak. At times like this I wish my Russian was a little better! So, we'll see what happens.

On another note, here are some fun quotes from Lydia:
  • "Can you pray for my crayons, the tea ball, and my plate?"
  • (While walking outside behind some pigeons) "I can't walk with not wearing my boots, like the birdies. But they CAN!"

No comments: