Friday, August 23, 2013

Exciting Adoption News!

Life had been busy lately, to say the least!  We are somewhat settled back in PA, and I have a lot of pictures that I want to post from our time in Arkansas, but that might have to wait until I have more time.  What I really want to post right now is this:


That's my adoption paperwork binder, and to the right is the first set of documents that are on their way to Camden's country!!!  Yea!!!  It's not the whole dossier yet, but we are getting close to having that done too!  Very exciting!

AND

We have some fun fundraisers in the works!  We will have a yard sale at the community yard sale at Krall's Mennonite Church on September 14.  If you have anything to donate for the sale, please let us know.

And this is the one I'm really excited about:
Join us for some family fun at Lititz Springs Park, and race your ducky down the creek!  Any questions, you can email us at home4camden@gmail.com or comment on this blog.  We also need some volunteers to help out, so let us know if you are interested!  (Anyone want to be an official rubber ducky catcher?)



 

No comments: