Sunday, May 31, 2009

Graduation, Baby Shower, & Lydia Photo Shoot

I'm trying to do a better job at keeping our blog updated, so... can you believe it- I'm doing another post already! The only bad thing about it is that it tends to make me stay up too late (especially now that the sun is setting after 11pm here!) Yup, it's 10:20pm, and I still see bright sunshine out my window!

The graduation ceremony for the international academy was held on Friday. Aaron had the privilege of giving the address for the students.
The graduates:
The sign language club performing a song:

Some of the band members:

Yesterday, I had a baby shower! It was a fun time and a great blessing! My two dear friends Christy and Cristy organized it. I didn't take many pictures, but here are a few:

We have had some beautiful days here, and today really felt like summer! It was 26 or 27 celsius, which is somewhere around 78-79 fahrenheit! It feels SOOOO great after a long winter and cold spring!!! This afternoon we went for a walk in the park and took some pictures of Lydia in her new dress. The tulips are so pretty, and the lilacs are blooming too. Their fragrance fills the air as you enter the park.


One more interesting/bizarre thing: This afternoon this group of people was singing & dancing on the corner near our building. We think they were a Hare Krishna group. Strange!

No comments: