Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Belly Picture


Here's the latest belly picture, taken today! I am definitely growing! Baby is actively kicking and moving around a lot, too. Lydia likes to put her hand on my belly and try to feel kicks.

You may have noticed my new haircut- Lydia's nanny cut it for me this afternoon. I think she did a pretty good job! I was a little nervous, because I didn't really know if she had any experience cutting hair! Here are some more pictures. (I know I don't make a very good model!)


Yesterday Lydia had her physical exam for starting preschool in the fall. She was a brave little girl, and she didn't even cry when they pricked her finger for a blood sample. Today Aaron had to go pick up some other form at the preschool that we'll have to go back to the clinic and have them fill it out. Little by little we're figuring out this process!

2 comments:

CristyLynn said...

You look beautiful! Can't wait to see the new 'do in person. :)

Unknown said...

good site, can you visit my blog too