Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Baby news!

I just had a thought- I never even posted the exciting news that I'm pregnant!! What a bad blogger I am! Probably most people reading this blog already know, but I should have mentioned it. I am about at 22 weeks now, and we have an ultrasound coming up on Friday. We hope to find out if Lydia gets a little brother or sister! (Lydia, of course, is hoping for a sister!)

Here is a picture of the first ultrasound at about 14 weeks. I'll need to post a "belly picture" soon, so you can all see how big I am! You can see my belly a little bit on the last post, in the pictures of Isaiah's birthday party.

3 comments:

CristyLynn said...

Your baby is beautiful! I had forgotten that I had not seen your ultrasound pictures yet.
We've got to get those playdates started again in March! I really miss seeing you regularly.

Danielle said...

I agree!

Karen said...

Congratulations!