Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!

OK, I know Christmas is past now, but I hope it was merry for everyone! Actually, Christmas for most Russians is on January 7, according to the Orthodox calendar, so I can still say, "Merry Christmas!"

Here are some pictures from our Christmas morning.

Reading the Christmas story (toddler version!)

Opening some presents. The toy coffee maker was a big hit.


Playing with new toys.


I have to add just one more picture from a few days ago, just because I was so amazed that these kimbobs (korean sushi) actually turned out looking like the real thing! My first time to try making these. Yum!


2 comments:

CristyLynn said...

Looks like a great Christmas morning! And I could have plucked one of those kimbobs right out of the picture! Good job!

Wendy Yutzy said...

It is so good to see you in pictures! Hope your morning sickness disappears soon! That is not fun especially with a toddler to take care of!
Merry Christmas and Happy New year!